“Awww” is the word that comes instantly from our mouth when we see some great couples, isn’t it? Again, when it is about our much desired Hollywood stars, the “W” continues (pun intended).
Don’t you have your favorite list of Hollywood couples? Well, admit it because we all do! Their love, their marriage, and their relationship so far definitely gives us inspiration in doing better with our relationship goals. These stars are always on the go yet maintain each and every feat so efficiently that our dream for the “perfect couple” ends with them.
List Of Celebrity Couples
When the producer and the actor work in perfect sync and with complete compliance on all matters, just like a couple does, the scenario proves to be extremely beneficial on the business end of the movie, much like the duo of Bob Simonds and Adam Sandler. However, another duo that can sensationalize the glamour of the movie is featuring a real life couple to the story. So, here is a list of few amazing celebrity couples, that could make all the difference.
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson: Topping the list is undoubtedly this couple. While Tom Hanks is just amazing as a star, he is amazing too when it comes to taking care of his wife. As fate has it in its store, Rita suffered from cancer and Tom made sure to do every single thing that will make his better half fit and fine within some time.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick: Another great couple on our list who has been long married and is doing great in their relationship. Special mention to Sarah, who was dating John F. Kennedy Jr until she came along with Matthew and tied the knot in 1997.
- Amy Adams and Darren Le Gallo: Amy Adams definitely broke many hearts when she got married to Darren Le Gallo in May 2015. Their bond seems to be pretty strong with so many years of dating, right from 2002, finally getting engaged in 2008 and tying the knot in 2015.
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith: Will Smith has a huge fan following and all credit goes to his acting skills. But when it comes to finding the right partner, Will Smith fall in love with the girl who merely came for an audition. The irony here is that Jada couldn’t find a reel role but is playing the real role as his wife from 1997.
- Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell: While every relationship starts a new phase with marriage, this couple is an exception. While they have been in love for quite a long time, to be precise from 1983, they are not officially married yet. Now, that’s what we call a relationship and a couple who sets a standard that is hard to beat.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard: Their love saga was pretty simple and straight. The encounter happened when both of them attended a common dinner party in the year 2002, finally becoming “Mr and Mrs” in 2009.
- Meryl Streep and Don Gummer: While Meryl was doing great with her films; her relationship was going through a bad phase due to the death of her husband. However, she found love in Don Gummer and got married by the end of the same year.
What do you think is the secret of their love that is keeping their bond so strong and graceful? Do let us know down below in the comment section!